Service & Support from your neighbors and friends
Our customers come first for Carnegie Cable. We have a dedicated team of employees that live here in our communities, and use the same services we offer to our customers. What does that mean for you, as a customer?
- No complicated phone tree system when you call our office. You can speak to a real, live human being during normal business hours
- After-hours, we have technicians on-call 24/7, every day of the year. All you have to do is leave us a message.
Carnegie Cable offers the most advanced TV and Internet services to our customers
- Carnegie customers are connected to a 100% fiber optic network, all the way from our offices to your house. With the new fiber optic network, we are offering many additional channels in HD for the first time
- Fort Cobb customers have a fully-upgraded and state-of-the-art cable system that now has many channels in High Definition, with many more to come
- Cable modem service is now available in Fort Cobb for the first time. Compared to other internet services, ultra-fast DOCSIS-3.0 cable internet will astound you with the speeds available.
AND… We’re always innovating and finding ways to improve our service and offer new features
- Home phone service will be coming soon to Fort Cobb, with unlimited nationwide long-distance included
- Carnegie customers will soon be able to get an advanced DVR from TiVO, the award-winning DVR that has no comparison
- Want more out of your Smart TV? Connect your TV to the internet and use your favorite online streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu Plus, and many more
- TV Everywhere from Carnegie Cable allows you to watch many networks and on-demand programming from anywhere, using your mobile device, like your phone, tablet or laptop.